Six Star Wars games, Conker, Blinx, Jade Empire, Morrowin are just some of the games that will have backwards compatibility.
Microsoft just announced a list of original Xbox games that are now playable on the latest generation hardware. They will be split into two waves but will all be available this month!
The list includes fan favourites like The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Panzer Dragoon Orta and Jade Empire. Fans would also be happy to note that half a dozen Star Wars games would also be included in the list of backward compatibility games.
If you have these discs lying around in your attic, you can readily use them on your latest Xbox Ones as the disc versions would now be compatible. Users can also download a digital copy of the game from the Microsoft Store.
Here’s the list of games that are going to be available on the 16th of April:
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper
- Conker: Live & Reloaded
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Hunter: The Reckoning
- Jade Empire
- Panzer Dragoon Orta
- SSX 3
And here are the ones that will be given backwards compatibility on the 26th of April:
- Destroy All Humans!
- Full Spectrum Warrior
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
- MX Unleashed
- Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory (Europe only)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
Major nostalgia alert indeed!