We’re Not Your Typical Tech News Site.
For over a decade we’ve been providing some of the best news content in the tech industry. We’ve broken some amazing discoveries (see here, here and here); covered some of the biggest releases of the year and generated buzz for our collective thousands of social media followers.
Currently we offer some ads through Media.Net. However, if you feel your company stands apart from the crowd, we should talk. We work with very specific partners and if we are interested in what you have to offer our audience, here are some of the ad choices currently available (click to learn more):
- Sitewide Banner Ads (Header, Sidebar, Footer, Background)
- Sponsored Posts (certain restrictions apply)
- Product Reviews (Gadgets, Software, Video Games)
- Podcast Sponsorship (pre-, post, and mid-roll host read ads)
- Social Media Blast (Promotional campaign across all our social media profiles)
- Paid Product Placement (On our YouTube, Facebook and Twitch videos)
- Discord Server Community Blast (Sponsored or paid messages to our community)
What Makes Our Audience Unique
Most of our audience comes from 3 countries (USA, UK and the Philippines respectively). They are predominantly male between the ages of 15-34. They are interested in learning about the latest tech news, buying the best gadget and playing the next coolest video game with their friends. While their tastes may vary between Apple and Google, all are passionate about their gear and what they know and share with their friends.
Our audience also knows that we carefully select our advertising partners and rarely push spam that they don’t want for the sake of filling our pockets. We value our audience and all the information we provide them, including ads.
What Do We Cover?
We cover the latest tech discoveries, gadgets and gaming news. Below is a partial list of what we like to report on, split into categories and genres:
- New Scientific Discoveries
- Space Exploration
- Emerging Tech
- Gadget News
- Computers, including desktop and laptop (Casual, Professional, Gamer)
- Smartphones (Android, iOS)
- Peripherals (Keyboards, Mice, Monitors, Other)
- Virtual Reality
- Video Gaming News
- Popular Esports (League of Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty)
- Upcoming Video Games
- Video Game Consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch)
- Game Genres
- Battle Royale
- Action RPG
- Sandbox/Open World RPG