Avid users of Samsung Galaxy S9 has something to cheer about. Just a month away, Samsung will finally unveil the Galaxy S9, confirming the existence of its 2018 flagship device. The company is expected to launch the Galaxy S9 come February at Mobile World Congress.
While Samsung users are excitedly expecting the Galaxy S9, we have learned so much about its specs and features. Since last year, various online rumors have hinted the possible specs and features of both the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
In a statement, Samsung has reportedly confirmed that both Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will be launched on February 25. Recently leaked details surrounding the device noted that pre-orders would begin in March. Also, the company will be shipping the devices two weeks later on March 16.
Regarding the device price, early reports hinted that Galaxy S9 would be sold for £100, which is more expensive than last year’s S8.
Now, we have collated the rumored specs and features of Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. Here’s what we know so far:
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specs
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos 9810 (UK)
– 4GB RAM or 6GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants