Reviews of Avengers: Infinity War After Its Showing
Here are some reviews of Avengers: Infinity War after its run in the theaters. This movie is an unprecedented cinematic journey, ten years in the making. Spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studio’s “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the big screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time.
The Avengers and their other superhero allies were willing to sacrifice all in order to defeat Thanos. They needed to stop Thanos at all cost, before he brings chaos and devastation, and puts an end to the universe.
This movie is rated PG-13. It is an Action and Adventure, Science Fiction and Fantasy movie. Directed by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo for Walt Disney Pictures with a runtime of 156 minutes.
People who have watched Avengers: Infinity War, movie critics most especially, have a lot to say about the movie. Here are some of them:
– According to one critic, the Avengers are there to save the universe. Why does it always have to be the universe? Why not any other place?
– The insubstantiality of the film is because of the dispersion of its drama throughout the many cinematic installations set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
– Avengers: Infinity War is far from being a perfect movie. But it is probably close to the best movie it could have been.
– Some of the sequences are undeniably thrilling. But, at about 2-1/2 hours, overkill sets in early.
– Avengers: Infinity War is not just a gussied-up mediocrity being mistaken as a good movie. It is also a very dangerous movie for anyone who cares about the future of American cinema.
– The film has a steady parade of failure, and even death. Plans fail, characters fail, and even sacrifices fail. It is not exactly refreshing, but it is bracing, and even gratifying.
- The idea Thanos was going to overcome every comic book hero was a tough task. It was nice seeing all the characters sharing the screen and phase one managed to create a lot of groundwork.
- It is pretty much a series of third act action set pieces one right after the other the entire film. If you read the comics, you may have a guess as to what is coming in.
These are just some of the reviews viewers gave after having watched Avengers: Infinity War. Bottom line is, regardless of what other people’s opinions are, let us just enjoy watching the movie.