South-Korea mobile giant Samsung has officially released its latest flagship devices: the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. Before Samsung has officially unveiled both devices, there were huge online leaks leading to the company’s presser at Mobile World Congress.
One of the details that surfaced lately is that Samsung’s smartphone has reportedly upgraded its dual aperture cameras. Samsung is boasting that the camera of its new flagship has the ability to capture “super slo-mo” video.
But the most surprising information about the Samsung Galaxy S9 is the phone’s price. Both Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ would be cheaper compared to the rumors that surfaced.
Despite the duo’s reported expensive price, both the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ remain to be the most-sought smartphones. And in case you don’t know, we have rounded up the specs of Samsung’s latest smartphone as reported by The Inquirer.
– 148x69x8.5mm, 163g / 158x74x8.5mm, 189g
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Samsung 10nm Exynos 9810 CPU (4x 2.7GHz, 4x 1.9GHz)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 3,000mAh / 3,500mAh batteries
– 64GB / 128GB storage with microSD expansion up to 400GB
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, front-facing iris scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX Pad
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Avid fans of Samsung in UK would be able to buy the Galaxy S9 and S9+ starting from March 16. But now they could pre-order the phones as the company announced that those who pre-ordered before March 7 at [23:59] GMT would be able to receive their devices seven days early on March 9.