A new study out today by AAA shows that these new fangled smart-cars might be causing major headaches for older drivers. Not only that, but they may be a problem for younger drivers as well!
Nominate Us For An Award!
The 14th Annual Podcast Awards is LIVE and we need your help! Here’s how you can show your support for the show:
- Visit http://podcastawards.com
- Click on “Nominations Now Open” and register for a free account
- Make your nomination choices! The “Latest in Tech News” is listed in the Technology Category near the bottom
- Click Save Nominations and that’s it!
Again, we couldn’t do this show without your listenership. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to the show and for taking a couple minutes out of your day to nominate us for an award. It means alot to me, personally. 🙂
We Need You To Join Us
Do you love talking about tech, gadget and/or gaming news? So do we! Join the best community forums on the web and visit http://forum.technewsgadget.net
Thanks to those who pointed out the forums were down. They are back and waiting for you to join in the conversation. Plus we have some cool perks in there, in case you wanted to know. Visit the community forums to find learn more!
- Are high-tech cars too distracting for older drivers?
- 2019 iPhone Photography Awards announced, grand prize winning image shot on iPhone X
- We need Sony’s wearable air conditioner right now
- The LG CineBeam is an eye-popping 4K laser projector – at an eye-watering price
- Most people who play video games online experience ‘severe’ harassment, new study finds
- Here’s What Wolfenstein: Youngblood’s Co-Op Looks Like
- Discord introduces a better way to organize servers