Wait… MySpace is still around? Yup, and to make matters worse, this news is over a year old but only just now hitting the mainstream. Reports are suggesting that songs, photos, videos and more from the first 12 years of MySpace existence are corrupted beyond repair and lost to the void.
#LITNtrivia for Episode #90 is now up:
Who purchased the very first Tesla Roadster?
Hit reply with your answer, let’s see what we get!
— TechNewsGadget (@technewsgadget) March 19, 2019
- MySpace Reportedly Deleted Years of Music by Accident—and It Took People Months to Notice
- Elon Musk-backed company launches a website to poke fun at DNA testing — and it’s hilarious
- Netflix says it will not join Apple TV service
- Stunning concept video shows us what Apple’s foldable iPhone could look like
- Smash Bros. Player Leaves Pivotal Tournament Match After Getting Frustrated With Audience Member
- New Call Of Duty Game Confirmed For Mobile, Teases Battle Royale
- Tim Sweeney: The Epic Game Store Doesn’t Spy on People