Mobile tech company Samsung has started the production of its newest smartphone flagship, the Samsung Galaxy 9, a mobile leak site SamMobile reported earlier this week.
Several tech sites called the Galaxy S9, a radical smartphone. In addition, mobile users expect that Samsung’s new flagship will have new colors, specifications, and features.
Furthermore, Samsung fans can expect two variants of the “radical” smartphone: the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
Here’s what we know so far about the rumored Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 will feature a Super AMOLED curved display in a 5.8 inches or 6.2 inches variant.
- Android 8.0
- Regarding processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) and Samsung Exynos (UK)
- It has a CAT 18 LTE Support that boasts a 1.2 Gbps download speed
- A fingerprint scanner embedded in the smartphone’s display
- A dual rear-facing camera
- A dedicated button with Bixby AI Assistant and USB-C port
- MicroSD slot
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- AKG stereo speakers
- 4 GB RAM
Meanwhile, SamMobile reported that Samsung Galaxy S9 is expected to have less bezel when compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy S8.
Having a less bezel, this means that the Galaxy S9 be a large screen device, offering its mobile fans more space to navigate and interact on the screen. Either with a small or big screen, Samsung fans will surely choose the latter because of the space that will help them navigate the screen easily.
According to the report, the Galaxy S9 will reportedly come out with a purple, orchid gray and arctic silver color variants. The new colors will certainly bring beauty of the Galaxy S9’s classy phone design.
Previously, Galaxy S8 line-up showcased Gold, Black and Blue color variants. However, the classic colors will remain a stand-out because of the smartphone’s classy design.
What’re your thoughts on the rumored Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone? Leave a comment below!