Gaming has been becoming increasingly more mainstream through the years, growing alongside the growth social media has seen as well. With so many different companies diving head first into video games, it shouldn’t really be a shock that reports are stating that Snapchat will be the latest to join this market with their own version of a mobile gaming platform for its app.
#LITNtrivia fans rejoice, another question has arrived:
When did Ninja play a game of Fortnite with Drake?
First answer gets bragging rights on the next show, and GO!
— TechNewsGadget (@technewsgadget) March 16, 2019
- Apple makes privacy extremely relatable in fun new iPhone ad
- Chinese tech giant Huawei has developed its own operating system as a ‘plan B’ in case it’s barred by the US government from using Google and Microsoft products
- A 19-year-old WinRAR bug is being used to install malware
- Twitter confirms a new ‘Subscribe to Conversation’ feature for following tweets of interest
- NETGEAR launches Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR300 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router
- Snapchat Is Reportedly Launching Its Own Gaming Service
- EA Unveils New Competitive Gaming Studio