How To Earn By Using The VIPTalk App
Using the VIPTalk app is one way you can earn money. VIPTalk is a China-based company, and earning can be done through your smartphone.
All About VIPTalk
Hangzhou iShow Education Consulting Co. Ltd. is a learning center in China. It provides offline English lessons to its students. Most of their clients are university students.
VIPTalk is an avenue for the students to practice what they have learned. What they do is engage in small talks or discussion using PowerPoint with VIPTalk tutors.
How Will VIPTalk Help You Earn
Earning using the VIPTalk app is easy. All you have to do is go online and wait for calls. But first you have to apply to be a VIPTalk tutor. How can you apply? It’s easy. All you have to do is download VIPTalk on the appstore for iOS users and on the playstore for Android users. Or you can also download it at: ISHOWEDU.
They also have an installer for PCs and laptops but it is not recommended. Aside from being unstable, it is not updated regularly.
The nest step is to create an account. After downloading the app, you will be prompted to LOG IN or SIGN UP. For interested applicants choose the SIGN UP option. You will need an EMAIL address when you create an account, to retrieve the VERIFICATION CODE. This will be sent after you press the GET CODE button.
If there is no email on your inbox, check your SPAM folder. You will also need a PAYPAL account where they will send your bi-weekly salary. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can always update it later in the application process.
Next step is for you to complete your profile. Before the company reviews your application, you must first complete your profile:
1) Upload a professional-looking and recent photo. There is a chance that you will not be accepted if your photo is not in par with the company’s standard;
2) Record a minimum of 30-second video. Introduce your self. Say anything that you think might help you land the job. Speak with a little or no regional accent or neutral and natural accent. The video will be sort of a screen test. So smile and be confident;
3) Provide a written introduction about yourself. Your grammar will be assessed. What you write may be similar to what you have said in your video, but you may add other things;
4) Fill out the necessary information needed such as your name, gender, profession, and Skype account.
5) You may add photos of your teaching materials later in the application process.
So, goodluck if you choose to be a part of VIPTalk and earn.