Avid fans of Fortnite Season 4 could now play the game as the game is now officially live. Players have something to celebrate because the game has new skins, new questlines, among others.
Fortnite Has New Upgraded Carbide Skin
What players really love about the Fortnite Season 4 is both the gameplay and the news skins. According to Epic games, the game’s new skins are mark of dedication. The game developer has just revealed an upgraded Carbide skin.
“Play to increase your season level and unlock all new appearances. Included in Battle Pass Season 4,” the game’s caption reads. Players could also check out the game’s another incentive in the Battle Pass for the new season.
Also, another aspect of the game’s Battle Pass that you could enjoy is the ability to take on new quests. This is possible when you are trying to survive the game’s Battle Royale mode to earn those Battle Stars.
And for those who are already Battle Pass owners, you can check here are the game’s slated challenges:
• Search Chests in Greasy Grove (7)
• Consume Hop Rocks (7)
• Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
• Dance in front of different film cameras (7)
• Search between a Scarecrow, Pink Hotrod, and a Big Screen (1) (HARD)
• Explosive Weapon Eliminations (3) (HARD)
• Eliminate opponents in Tomato Town (3) (HARD)