A big chunk of change was divvied out to Ninja and many other top streamers and content creators on YouTube and Twitch when Apex Legends was released. Is this the strategy that game companies should look at moving forward?
Ready for today’s #LITNtrivia question? What is the best-selling video game of all time?
Simply reply to this tweet with your answer for your chance to WIN! And go!
— TechNewsGadget (@technewsgadget) March 14, 2019
- Facebook has been down for hours, Instagram and WhatsApp also affected
- New Adware With Destructive Capabilities Infects Over 200 Google Play Store Apps
- Report: EA Paid Ninja $1 Million To Stream Apex Legends
- Yes, 5G will cost you more—Verizon plans $10 add-on charge for 5G access
- Smartphone sales in China plummet to their lowest in six years
- Russian Scientists Used a Quantum Computer to Turn Back Time
- The new Ford Explorer can be equipped with tires that can repair themselves
- MrBeast debuts footage of epic $200,000 Airsoft Battle Royale featuring Pokimane, CouRage, and more